Orbita Giglio Blue Marlin 3 Watch Winder With Inlaid Veneers
For over 70 years the Italian company Giglio Asla have supplied the highest quality in inlaid wood all over the world. Especially for our Artisan series, they have designed cases both exceptional in quality and appearance which are detailed with intarsia of the classic Salvador Dali work of art known as Danae. Intarsia designs are created with hundreds of tiny pieces of wood, carefully selected, to make each item one of unique beauty and craftsmanship. The particular variety of woods, originating for the most part from Europe and Africa, the drying process, the assembly and varnish processes, all contribute towards the making of exceptional cases. The meticulous puzzle-like assembly of tiny pieces of wood may require up to 25 different wood varieties. Giglio's woods are perfectly dried and the veneering is meticulously selected. The woods comprise ebony, elmwood, maple, poplar, briar, rosewood, vavon and walnut dyed in different colors. Inside the special designed case is an easily removable drive station fitted with three Swiss-made ironless core drive motors to provide independent operation for each of the three rotating cups.
- Limited Edition Intarsia, Wood Inlay, Watch Winder by Orbita measuring (inches) 6.0H X 13.2W X 13.2D. Comes with a 2 year warranty for any defects in materials and/or workmanship.
- Interior Surface: Lined in Rich Suede for oscillating three timepieces.
- Rotorwind is programmable in either 10 minute cycles with an estimated 900-950 Turns-Per-Day (TPD) or 15 minute cycles with an estimated 750 TPD.
- Operates on Lithium D-Cell Batteries. Batteries are long lasting up to 5 years.
- Made-in-the-USA patented Rotorwind Watch Winding movement.
We Also Recommend
Scatola del Tempo Cornice 6RTXXL Compact 6-Unit Watch Winder in Carbon
Scatola del Tempo Cornice 6RTXXL Compact 6-Unit Watch Winder in Brown Leather Grain
Scatola del Tempo Cornice 6RTXXL Compact 6-Unit Watch Winder in Black Leather Grain